Pages for direct access to image galleries:
- Pictosaic is not a digital print service.
- Personal printer gives interesting results, but the photo tiles of your mosaic will not be visible if the size and the quality are not sufficient.
- Below some useful advices.
If you do not have a suitable printer, or if you wish to print on very large size (guaranteed spectacular effect!), three possibilities are offered to you:
- Use the "real size" photo-mosaic available in remote loading.
- Exploit to the maximum the paper size: Your original image (which one you have sent to Pictosaic) must approach your paper aspect ratio.
- Example of good aspect ratio: An original image of 100x130 pixels for a "letter" format (8,5x11 inch).
- Reduce to the maximum the print margins. If you don't have graphic page setting tool, you can copy-paste your mosaic one into a text editor (like MS-Word) to adjust the margins and to preview the result.
- Select the best printer quality ( high quality or photo quality). Caution: This is very consumer in ink...
- The special "photo" printers offer a very good quality since midle format.
- If possible, use a “photo” paper.
- Save your mosaic on a removable support (card flash, USB key or CD-ROM) and go to a photo service shop. You can use their printer terminal and some large sizes can be proposed.
- For a professional, better quality and unlimited size service, you can go to a printer shop.
- There is also on internet and in your country, a large range of online services dedied in the printing, impression and the reproduction.You send on their site your photo-mosaic and you will receive by mail your photograph printed with the format and quality you have requested.
This online service is totaly free.
thanks for making it known or to provide a post onto your blog, forum or in the news, and including its URL link into your comment.
If you are registred into an online sharing service, the links below you can access them quickly.